As a retail pubs general manager, you’ll lead a team of site staff, focusing on the delivery of operational excellence in every aspect of the business including people, customer, sales and profit.
About the role:
- This role reports directly to the Business Support Manager.
- We’ll need you to deliver site profitability targets through your team by driving a sales culture and achieving operational efficiencies.
- An important aspect of the role will be to nurture talent among your team to promote current development and future succession.
- This means creating a supportive environment through coaching, where team engagement is seen as central to driving results.
- You will effectively demonstrate inspiring, motivational leadership by embracing the core values and behaviours of the business.
- A significant aspect of this job will be about making connections with people, establishing relationships and motivating and inspiring people to achieve results.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits within the security of a successful hospitality group with over 150 years of continuous operation. We also offer a results-rewarding environment with excellent opportunities for onward advancement.
How to Apply
To apply please send us a copy of your latest CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org marking your application ‘Retail Pubs General Manager’ or for more information please visit our careers page at www.hb.im/careers